I’ve raised $1045 in the last nine days. God is good!
I need to raise the other $355 by midnight tonight and I can’t do it without your help.
Can you partner with me to meet this deadline?
Since we are down to the wire, donations will need to be online for this portion of the fundraising. I’ve provided three for you to help online.
- Pay through the WMA website here. When donating, make sure you include Sundi Jo Moldova in the notes. (tax deductible) https://rfwma.org/donate
- Donate online via Fundrazr http://fnd.us/c/2Msd7
- Send payments through PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you missed the last newsletter, here’s some information about what I’ll be doing while in Moldova:
On March 8th I’ll be leaving for Moldova, the poorest country in Europe, for nine days. (See map) Mothers are selling their youngest daughters. Men sell themselves into slavery because there is no work. Despair and hopelessness force people to sell their kidneys for pennies. I know without a doubt I will not return the same.
Here is a list of some of the things we’ll be doing:
- Working with the local churches
- Reaching young people in the orphanages and schools
- Visiting the hospitals
- Sharing Jesus with people who have never heard His name before
- Distributing Bibles
I thank you again for your consideration in helping me reach this financial goal to bring Jesus to those who don’t yet know Him. I’m more grateful than you’ll ever know. I’ll be sending periodic updates on more about what the trip will include, how you can pray, and more.