Taken from Stormie Omartian’s The Power of Praying…
- We get our prayers heard. “If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear. But certainly God has hear me; He has attended to the voice of my prayer” (Psalm 66:18-19).
- We enjoy a deeper sense of the Lords’ presence. “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him” (John 14:23).
- We gain wisdom. “He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk uprightly” (Proverbs 2:7).
- We have god’s friendship. “You are my friends if you do whatever I command you” (John 15:14).
- We can live safely. “You shall observe My statues and keep My judgments, and perform them; and you will dwell in the land in safety” (Leviticus 25:18).
- We are perfected. “Whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in Him. By this we know what we are in Him” (1 John 2:5).
- We are blessed. “Behold, I set before you today a blessing and a curse: the blessings, if you obey the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you today” (Deuteronomy 11:26-27).
- We find happiness. “Happy is he who keeps the law” (Proverbs 29:18).
- We have peace. “Mark the blameless man, and observe the upright; for the future of that man is peace” (Psalm 37:37).
- We have a long life. “My son, do not forget my law, but let your heart keep my commands; for length of days and long life and peace they will add to you” (Proverbs 3:1-2).
Ready to Become God's Best?
The world is waiting for you! Learn about the six morning routines that will put you on course for your BEST LIFE EVER in this FREE ebook, plus inspirational news and updates.